Free standard shipping on US orders over $50
iPhone 13 Case Commuter Series Antimicrobial
Bundle 2 - save 10% when you buy a case + screen protector or power product.
Offer valid on select series only. Must purchase both a case and screen protector or case and power product to qualify for discount. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Not redeemable for cash, nor applicable toward previously purchased merchandise.
- In Stock
Get moving with Commuter Series, the slim, protective iPhone 13 case that keeps your phone safe from drops and bumps. Additionally, a silver-based antimicrobial additive is integrated into the case that helps inhibit microbial growth and defends the case exterior against many common bacteria. Weaving the additive into the case materials ensures it keeps protecting your case 24/7/365 and outlasts heavy use. Built to beat the daily grind, Commuter Series combines a pocket-friendly profile with robust defense and added grip to ensure you keep going mile after mile.
- iPhone 13
- DROP+ | 3X as many drops as military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6)
- 603 in x 312 in x 054 in 15320 mm x 7920 mm x 1370 mm
- 0.10 lbs | 46.20 g
- Synthetic rubber slipcover
- Polycarbonate shell
- Made with 35% recycled plastic
- Lasting antimicrobial technology helps protect case exterior against many common bacteria*
- Case is infused with silver-based additive that continually blocks microbial growth
- Works with wireless and MagSafe charging pads (no magnets in case)
- Thin, pocket-friendly case slips in and out of pockets easily
- Dual layer, soft inner slipcover and hard outer shell absorb and deflect impacts
- Secure grip for confident handling
- Port covers block dirt, dust and lint from getting into jacks and ports
- Raised edges protect camera and screen
- Limited lifetime warranty supported by hassle-free customer service
- Pair with an OtterBox screen protector for total, 360-degree protection
- DISCLAIMER: Image 5 is a simulated representation of microbial reduction over a 24 hour period under lab conditions.
*It does not protect you or the screen
You may also like