About Nina Garcia
Nina Garcia is an icon in the fashion industry. Nina is also a New York Times bestselling author of four books on style as well as the recipient of the 1020 Oracle Award organized by the NGO Fashion Group International.
“Inspired by the movement of Brazilian street art, Brazilian Pop! is more than just a great case that protects my phone — it reflects my passion for style.”
Drawing on her extensive experience and constant exposure to the latest trends, Nina Garcia worked with OtterBox to create a premium, limited edition fashionable case — Symmetry Series Brazilian Pop!
Brazilian street art is an important part of local culture, as well as a global urban art movement. With the streets of Brazil as the canvas, graffiti artists are coming together, bringing hope and inspiration to those in the community. Symmetry Series Brazilian Pop! is a reflection of this movement — exploding with color and patterns.
- Featuring the limited edition Brazilian Pop! design inspired by Nina Garcia
- Sleek, stylish, pocket-friendly case
- Wraparound graphic adds seamless style
- Dual-material construction absorbs shock and withstands drops
- Raised beveled edge keeps your touchscreen safe
- Easy installation protects and stylizes your phone in a flash