Product Donation Requests:
OtterBox believes it is important to give back to the communities in which we operate. We are proud to support hundreds of community events and organizations each year through product donations. Requests will be considered on a rolling basis and fulfilled based upon adherence to our requirements.
In order to expedite our process, please only submit a proposal if you meet the requirements.
Donation Eligibility Requirements:
The following types of organizations are eligible to receive product donations from OtterBox:
- 501 (c)(3) non-profit organizations (or events raising money for such an organization)
- K-12 Schools, School Districts, Charter Schools, Community/Junior Colleges, State Colleges and Universities
- Recognized government entities exclusively for public purposes: State, County and City agencies, including law enforcement and fire departments
Requests from the following are ineligible for OtterBox product donation and will not be considered:
- For-profit entities
- Multi-year funding/donations
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Program advertising or marketing venues
- Travel and related expenses
To have your organization or event considered for product donation, please submit full information using the form below. Your proposal will be evaluated and responded to in a timely manner.
If you are requesting a large quantity of products, please fill out the significant request form.
Your request will be processed in a timely manner and you should expect to hear back from us within 2-3 weeks. To speed up this process, please be sure to only submit your request once.