iPhone 5 Defender Series with Realtree Camo
The Defender Series Realtree camo iPhone 5 case offers solid protection that will keep your iPhone 5 not only safe from the elements, but from your clumsiness too. A multi-layered design makes the Defender Series the best defense for your phone in your active lifestyle. A two-piece plastic inner shell snaps together to form a cushion around the iPhone 5. A screen protector is built into the inner shell to prevent scratches and smudges to the glass display. The outer rubber layer wraps around the inner-shell to make it a virtually indestructible camo iPhone 5 case. Stand out by blending in with the Defender Series Realtree camo iPhone 5 case from OtterBox, the only smartphone case available with Realtree Xtra and Xtra Green camo patterns. Not quite certain this is the case for you? Build Your Own Defender Series custom iPhone 5 case.
- Apple iPhone 5
- Ports are protected by rubber tabs to keep out the dirt, dust and debris
- All functions and features are fully accessible through the Defender Series, including the camera, headphone jack, charging port and volume controls
- Limited 1 year warranty
- A screen protector is built into the inner-shell to prevent scratches, scrapes and smudges to the screen without compromising the sensitivity of the touchscreen
- The plastic inner shell snaps together around the device to create a solid cushion
- The belt-clip holster has a slim profile and strong attachment to the belt clip. Face the iPhone outward for use and inward for ultimate protection.
- Outer rubber slipcover wraps around the inner shell to create a solid defense against misadventures such as drops, bumps and shocks
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight (with holster): 4 oz / 114 g
- Dimensions (with holster): 5.42 in x 3.15 in x 1.36 in / 137.67 mm x 79.88 x 34.47 mm
- Dimensions (without holster): 5.32 in x 2.75 in x 0.64 in / 135.12 mm x 69.9 mm x 16.18 mm
Environmental Protection:The Defender Series iPhone 5 Realtree camo case provides added protection against drops, bumps and shocks but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.