Limited Edition Designs Inspired by
About Nina Garcia
Nina Garcia is an icon in the fashion industry. From her current role as the Creative Director at Marie Claire Magazine to judging the popular reality show, Project Runway, she continues to make her mark on the fashion world.
Under My Skin
"I chose snakeskin for my newest OtterBox case, as it truly is a timeless element. We added vibrant hues, giving it a modern feel. The combination bursts with intensity – turning your phone into a gorgeous accessory."
"OtterBox creates wearable accessories for your tech — and my newest case design is no exception. This case combines sharp edges with soft, floral elements. The result is an enchanting accessory."
"Inspired by the movement of Brazilian street art, Brazilian Pop! is more than just a great case that protects my phone — it reflects my passion for style."
- Three limited edition designs inspired by Nina Garcia
- Slim profile: sleek design slips easily into pockets and purses
- Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect touchscreen
- Easy installation: one-piece design slips on and off in a flash
- OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection
- #1 most trusted brand in smartphone protection*
- Tested by us: 24+ tests across 238+ hours
- Built for you: day in, day out — your device is protected