AMAZING WORK ENVIRONMENT
Our headquarters building is like no other. Meeting spaces and creative work spaces inspire innovative thinking and great work. There are also indoor bicycle parking and repair facilities and fabulous coffee available at the touch of a button.
Working for Curt and Nancy Richardson is fun, inspiring and rewarding. The OtterBox leadership can't be beat and they make every work day absolutely worth it.
OtterBox created this non-profit foundation to formalize its giving efforts. The mission of the foundation is to invest in our community by educating and empowering youth towards positive growth. Through OtterCares, all OtterBox employees are eligible for three full days off for volunteering opportunities.
Fort Collins: Best Place To Live
Ranking #1 in 2006 and staying in the top ten on Money Magazine's annual Best Places to Live list, Fort Collins is most definitely a great place to live. Bike friendly, dog friendly, family friendly and beer friendly there is something for everyone to enjoy. Check out these links to see more great facts about Fort Collins:
Quick access to the Rocky Mountains and National Forests keep outdoor lovers happy. Shopping, dining and art admiring are all available here too. Boasting 300 days of sunshine this town is great fun all year long.
Otters work hard and play hard and are duly rewarded for their efforts and contribution to our growing company. We offer:
- Extremely competitive wages, profit sharing and rewards for hard work, team work and innovation
- Medical, dental, vision, Life and AD&D, short and long-term disability and a flexible savings plan
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Employee referral bonus
- An on site gym and discounted memberships to local gyms
- Up to 50% tuition reimbursement for education that relates directly to your job performance
- 24 hours of paid volunteerism time