Symmetry Series for Apple iPhone 5/5s
Symmetry Series case.
- Stylish and slim iPhone 5/5s case is pocket and purse friendly
- Wraparound graphics and colors give this stylish and protective iPhone 5/5s case a seamless look
- Dual-material construction provides trusted OtterBox protection
- Easy installation protects and stylizes your iPhone 5/5s in a flash
apl38-iphone-5$29.95 - $34.95
- The style you want, the protection you need.
The Symmetry Series slim iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s case is the culmination of over a year of design, testing and innovation. This sleek, cleanly constructed case is simple to install in its one-piece form. But don’t let its elegant simplicity fool you — the dual-material construction makes Symmetry Series one of the slimmest, most protective cases in its class. The Symmetry Series slim iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 case has the style you want with the protection you need.
- Style matters.
- When it comes to your smartphone, it’s not just about the protection. It’s also about you — your style, your personality, your life. With an array of colors and graphics to choose from, you’re sure to find the style that speaks to you.
- Case features:
- • Stylish and slim iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s case features a sleek,
- • Wraparound colors and graphics add seamless style to this
stylish and protective iPhone 5/5s case
- • Dual-material construction absorbs shock and
- • Raised beveled edge keeps your iPhone 5/5s touch
- • Easy installation protects and stylizes your iPhone 5/5s
in a flash
- Protection from a
brand you can trust.
- Featuring a streamlined design that delivers tough protection from drops and shock, this stylish phone case from OtterBox gives you something no one else can — confidence knowing your device is protected by the number one most trusted case brand in smartphone protection.*
- Protection from a
Add screen protection?
Preserve your touch screen with the scratch-resistant, self-healing Clearly Protected Vibrant screen protector. Learn more.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s
- Pair with OtterBox Vibrant, Clean or Privacy screen protectors for enhanced screen protection
- Dual-material, one-piece design is composed of a synthetic rubber interior and an external polycarbonate shell
- Synthetic rubber interior with honeycomb coring helps to absorb shock
- Hard plastic exterior helps to prevent scratches
- Raised beveled edge made up of synthetic rubber helps keep the touch screen safe
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 1.44 oz / 40.82 g
- Dimensions: 5.17 in (131.30 mm) x 2.57 in (65.30 mm) x 0.47 in (11.94 mm)
Environmental Protection:The Symmetry Series case for iPhone 5/5s provides added protection against drops, bumps and shock but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
On the flip side, the Symmetry is a good choice if you want a lighter, less bulky case, and it's easier to slide in and out of your pockets. It also keeps the headphone and USB ports open, which is nice if you're using them a lot. No built-in screen protector with this case, but you can purchase a screen guard separately if you're so inclined.
“I’m interested to try out the Symmetry Series. OtterBox seemingly did a nice job creating a fashionable case that also offers a nice amount of protection for an iPhone.” - AppAdvice
“Each Symmetry case is made of synthetic rubber and polycarbonate shell. But perhaps a more notable selling point of the Symmetry series is its availability in various colors and patterns to match the different styles of users.” - AppAdvice
“OtterBox’s Symmetry series blends protection with character. The design includes internal synthetic rubber with honeycomb coring that absorb shock and protect the device when dropped.” - Gotta Be Mobile
“Symmetry Series makes us feel even more confident with its level of protection.” - iLounge
“The Symmetry combines the rugged durability of the Defender series with the slim profile and easy accessibility of the Commuter cases.” - iPhone Life
“The new Symmetry Series for iPhone 5/5s and iPhone 5c has been designed to offer protection against daily life, without adding any major bulk to your device.” - Today's iPhone