Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4G Defender Series Case
Perfect choice for your phone.
This is the second Defender case that I have purchased ( I recently changed phones) - and I am very happy with the purchase.
The Defender is a good choice because not only is it stylish, but it does a heck of a job protecting your phone from the bumps, drops and scratches that we all subject our "brains" to on a daily basis.
One of the fun things I like to do is intentionally drop my phone - or even throw it up against the wall, just to see the reaction I get from my co-workers and friends; they can't believe that my phone is unharmed! None of them would try it with theirs, and in fact most of my co-workers have phones with cracked screens or cases and mine is still looking brand new.
May 3, 2013
Protect your Phone with Quality & Durability!
The Otterbox Defender case is amazing, its pretty often that a phone falls to the floor, whether it be off a tabletop, out of a pocket or from your hands, it happens. The Defender is built to protect those dainty (not so durable) phones that are on the market today. Disappointed is highly unlikely if you’re buying a Defender to protect your phone.
1. The Defender has 3 Layers of protection:
• Clear protective screen; built-in to protect your touch screen from scratches, smears and eliminaing the need to buy screen protectors, saving you money.
• Durable (polycarbonate) shell with a foam shock absorber on the backside; tough yet gentle, for complete protection.
• Silicone cover; shock absorbing and gives you good grip.
2. The Defender comes with a Ratcheting belt clip holster eliminating the need to buy a separate phone holster.
3. The Defender has a Life-time Warranty because it is built to last. If something does happen to your case(s), the Incident Report Process is extremely Simple and Quick.
1. The Defender only comes in black, I do wish that there were more colors but that is not a good enough excuse to buy a cheap phone case that will do little to protect your expensive cell phone.
2. The Defenders silicone shell will stretch out a bit, if you throw it into the freezer for approximately ten minutes it will be as good as new.
3. The Defender case will make your phone seem twice as large. Again, it’s no reason to keep you from buying a product that will save you the cost of a new phone later on.
March 25, 2013
The case itself is wonderful. I've dropped it, dropped things on it, tossed it in my pocked with my keys, and had it fall out of my pocket while cycling and not a scratch, dent, or crack. My only complaint is with the soft silicone shell. It stretches out until it hardly fits anymore, after just a year. In addition, the charging port cover broke off. I'd love to just buy a new shell, but that is not an option. I would give it 5 stars if replacement shells were available. More colors would be nice too.
March 11, 2013
Epic 4G Touch Defender Case
I have believed in otter box for years and have always been loyal. I have had trouble with these cases on my 2 phones from the beginning. The outer rubber case stretches out and has trouble staying on. Otter box has been good about it, they have replaced the cases 3 times. It is getting quite annoying. I need 2 new cases right now and haven't had the phones for a year.
This is ridiculous.
March 5, 2013