LG G2 Defender Series case
- Rugged protective LG G2 case helps prevent damage and wear and tear
- Multi-layer case completely covers your G2 to avoid damage from drops, bumps and scratches
- A holster is included for convenient carrying and hands-free media viewing
- Ensure your new phone sticks with you for the long haul with the trusted protection of the LG G2 Defender Series case
A powerhouse phone deservers the protection that the powerhouse Defender Series case delivers. If you are looking for G2 cases that withstand our rough lives, look no further. This LG G2 case is made to protect from all of those unexpected drops, bumps and scrapes we get into. The internal polycarbonate shell completely covers the G2 and the outer synthetic rubber slip cover wraps around the case. These layers work together to absorb and deflect impact force away from your G2. That powerful combination is supported by the built-in screen protector which guards the touch screen against scratches and scrapes. We include an innovative holster that fits on most belts and straps and locks in place to perform as a kickstand for media viewing. Prepare your phone to withstand the ride or your life with this rugged LG G2 Defender Series case that’s backed by a one-year warranty.
- LG G2
- NOT compatible with the LG G2 (Verizon)
- Included holster provides added protection during transport
- All G2 features and functions work flawlessly right through the case
- Multi-layer case withstands damage from unintended bumps and drops
- Holster clip locks in place to act as a kickstand for hands-free media viewing
- Internal shell is made of impact deflecting polycarbonate
- Outer synthetic rubber slip cover absorbs impact force
- Built-in screen protector guards against scratches, scuffs and scrapes on the touch screen
Environmental Protection:The Defender Series case for LG G2 provides added protection against drops, bumps and shock but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
However upon inspection of the case, it seems the cover is just glued in on the insides of the case and with a small amount of pressure you could easily remove it. Clean up the left over residue and use your own screen protector.