HTC One Defender Series case
With pristine sound quality, high picture quality, infrared features and the next big thing in user interface, this stellar device is screaming for protection from our number one selling case. So why should you trust the Defender Series as your go-to HTC One case? For starters, the Defender Series is practically indestructible with three layers of rugged protection. A screen protector is built into the polycarbonate shell, allowing the case to deflect anything your day might throw at it, and the included belt-clip has a kickstand for convenient media viewing. The Defender Series HTC One case has exceptional protective capabilities that accentuate the innovative design of the HTC One with a custom form, fit and function. Your HTC One is too valuable to take a chance on breaking it. Our Defender Series gives you the best chance at protecting your investment. Long live your phone.
- HTC One
- Open access to all device features
- All buttons are fully functional through the Defender Series
- Power button is left exposed to allow for HTC’s additional functionality
- All microphones are exposed for call clarity
- All sensors are exposed through the HTC One case for full functionality
- Front-facing speakers transmit sound through the case
- 1-year warranty
- Polycarbonate inner shell fits around the device to protect against impact
- Built-in clear polycarbonate screen protector prevents scratches and dust intrusion
- Silicone slipcover wraps around inner shell to absorb drops
- Holster-style belt clip is included
Weight & Dimensions
- Approximate Weight: 4.49oz / 127g
- Approximate Dimensions (without holster): 5.73in x 3.07in x 0.68in / 145.5mm x 77.9mm x 17.3mm
- Approximate Dimensions (with holster): 5.92in x 3.43in x 1.45in / 150.5mm x 87.2mm x 36.8mm
Environmental Protection:The Defender Series case for the HTC One provides added protection against bumps, drops and shocks but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Overall the few cons on the case barely outweigh the huge positives. If the warranty ran out and the case broke, I would still buy another one.
Once the defender is revised, without a doubt the Defender case offers the most protection.