Galaxy Note 8 Defender Series Case
- Everyday rugged Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 case protects from drops and dust
- Inner shell completely covers the Note 8.0
- Integrated screen protector guards against scratches and smudges
- Outer slipcover absorbs impact from drops and scrapes
- Port covers prevent dust intrusion and allow for easy access to the features of the Note 8”, including the S Pen
apl8-latch-7$29.95 - $39.95
Features:Built with high-quality materials and a multi-layered construction the Defender Series Galaxy Note 8.0 case is serious protection for a serious tablet. An internal polycarbonate shell fully covers the device by snapping into place. Inside the shell, memory foam cushions the device while a built-in screen protector guards against scratches and smudges to the screen. The outer slip cover wraps around the inner shell to absorb impact from drops. Port cover tabs plug the openings of the device to prevent dust and dirt intrusion. An included screen cover doubles as a kickstand for viewing and typing. Protect your perfectly sized, on-the-go tablet with the rugged Defender Series Galaxy Note 8.0 case by OtterBox. Protection that inspires confidence.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Multi-layered protection includes inner shell, built-in screen protector, outer slipcover and screen cover/kickstand
- Port covers keep dust and debris out
- Full access to all features of Galaxy Note 8 through the Defender Series case
- 1-year warranty
- Two-piece inner shell fits firmly around the device
- Screen protector is built into the inner shell
- Outer slipcover fits snugly around the inner shell to absorb impact
- Included screen cover doubles as a kickstand for typing and viewing
Environmental Protection:The Defender Series case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 provides added protection against drops, bumps and shock but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you want to minimize weight, loose the stand. It's not really necessary to protect the screen all the time, and I really don't use it on the go. I prefer to use the stand if I'm storing the tablet in a bag for a long time or if I'm actually using it as a stand.
The two pieces do make the tablet a little heavier, but I think in a good way.