Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case
- Rugged, trusted OtterBox Defender Series Galaxy Note 3 case
- Multi-layer protective case completely encloses the Galaxy Note 3 to guard against damage from drops, bumps, scratches and scuffs
- Included holster makes for convenient carrying and works as a stand for hands-free media viewing
- Never feel you have to leave your Galaxy Note 3 behind when you employ the trusted protection of the Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 case
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a perfect example of how technology is getting better and better and how it makes our lives so nice. Ensure your nice, new device stays that way by protecting it with the Defender Series Galaxy Note 3 case. This rugged, multi-layer case completely covers your device and is designed to absorb and deflect impact force. Its built-in screen protector guards the brilliant display against scratches and scrapes. This Samsung Galaxy Note 3 case is loaded with trusted OtterBox protection that can’t be beat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Multi-layer case includes a polycarbonate inner layer, built-in screen protector, outer slip cover and belt-clip holster
- Port covers help prevent dust and debris from accumulating in ports and jacks
- All device features function fully through the case
- 1-year warranty
- Two-piece polycarbonate shell fits securely around the Note 3
- Built-in screen protector guards against scratches and scuffs to the touch screen
- Synthetic rubber slip cover absorbs impact from drops, bumps and shocks
- Included belt-clip holster fits various belt and strap sizes and locks in place to work as a media-viewing kickstand
- Weight: 5.44 oz. / 154.00 g
- Dimensions (with shield stand): 6.61 in (167.80 mm) x 3.88 in (98.55 mm) x 1.37 in (34.80 mm)
- Dimensions (w/o shield stand): 6.39 in (162.31 mm) x 3.63 in (92.20 mm) x 0.60 in (15.24 mm)
- Packaging: 5.50 in x 1.75 in x 9.38 in
Environmental Protection:The Defender Series Samsung Galaxy Note 3 case provides added protection against drops, bumps, dust and shock but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Peel off the Rubber outer shell.
1. Put your Right thumb in the opening for the power button. Keep it there until all 3 latches on the right side of the case are unlatched.
2. Start with the large tab on the right side and unlock it first. Using your Right Ring finger, unlatch it.
2. Now use the fingernail on your Right index finger to unlatch the small tab on the top-right of the case.
3. Now grip the phone with your right hand and use your Left index finger to unlatch the tab on the bottom-right of the case.
4. Lift the right side of the case away from the phone and unlatch the tab at the top of the phone.
5. Now unlatch the tab at the bottom of the case.
6. Finish by pulling the case to the left like you are opening a book.
Even the new double wide USB 3.0 fits jut right, and also the older 2.0 cable works as well.
the quality is so good that even a 100 times u can do it
If you remove the case daily, there is a chance that the case is going to loosen up. ie: to the point that the case do note clip together anymore, or poorly clipping together. This case is not constructed to been taking off and back-together in the manner you are suggesting.