Defender Series for Kindle Fire HDX 7”
- Rugged Kindle Fire HDX 7” case protects against damage from drops, bumps and shock
- Multi-layer case completely covers the Kindle Fire HDX 7, blocks entry of dust and lessens wear and tear on the device
- Self-adhering screen protector guards the brilliant display against scratches and scuffs
- Ensure your new device survives the bumps and scrapes of all the work and play it’s sure to get with trusted protection from this rugged Kindle Fire HDX Defender Series case
apl8-latch-7$29.95 - $39.95
This powerful and portable tablet is one that you’ll want to have with you wherever you go. Fortify it with the rugged Defender Series case, and enjoy every amazing feature and function without worry. This multi-layer Kindle Fire HDX 7 case protects against unintended bumps, drops and scrapes that can happen every day. The solid, polycarbonate inner shell completely covers the Kindle and the outer synthetic rubber slip cover wraps around the shell. These layers work together to absorb and deflect impact force away from the device inside. The self-adhering screen protector helps the breakthrough HDX display stay brilliant, and the included shield stand makes for added protection during transport and hands-free media viewing. Never press pause on the fun with trusted protection from this rugged Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch case.
- Kindle Fire HDX 7” (does not fit Kindle Fire HD 7”)
- Rugged case enables device use anywhere
- All device features and functions work through the case
- Included shield stand provides additional protection during transport
- Shield stand accommodates convenient typing and viewing angles
- Synthetic rubber slip cover absorbs shock from impact force
- Hard polycarbonate shell deflects impact away from the device
- Internal foam cushions the Kindle inside the case
- Self-adhering screen protector guards against scratches and scrapes to the display
Environmental Protection:The Defender Series case for Kindle Fire HDX 7” provides added protection against drops, dust, bumps and shock but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It does add some dimensions and weight to the Kindle, not an issue for me when I consider the protection value.