Defender Series Case for Motorola DROID Ultra
- Rugged 3-layer case protects against drops and other mishaps
- Integrated screen protector guards against scratches
- Port covers keep out dust and debris
- Holster-style belt clip included
mot13-droid-ultra$19.95 - $29.95
With a better camera, increased display size and a more stylish appearance, the DROID Ultra upped the ante on its previous model. While this device looks good right out of the box, unfortunately the odds of keeping it that way without a protective case aren’t in your favor. Good news for you, the Defender Series DROID Ultra case offers OtterBox protection at its finest. The multi-layered Defender Series case provides rugged protection against drops and other mishaps. An added bonus is the holster that fastens to belts or straps and can stand by itself for viewing or typing. Help keep your device looking out-of-the-box new for months to come with the Defender Series DROID Ultra case by OtterBox.
- DROID Ultra by Motorola
- Port covers keep dust and dirt from getting into the ports and jacks
- Case allows for full access to all features and functions of the device
- Multi-layer case includes a polycarbonate shell, built-in screen protector, outer slip cover and holster
- The included holster doubles as a kickstand and can be faced with the screen outward or inward
- High-impact polycarbonate inner shell provides cushioning and absorbs shocks from the inside of the case
- Screen protector is built into the polycarbonate shell to guard against scratches and floating objects in your pockets and bags
- Outer slip cover wraps around the inner shell to absorb impact and deflect scratches and scrapes to the device
Environmental Protection:The Defender Series DROID Ultra case provides added protection against bumps, drops, dust and shock but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'm not directly aware of a video but if you have access to the 'net you may want to try to search for one. Go to your search engine, usually Google, and type in something like "instructions for Otterbox Defender case". I've done this for other products and always found something useful.
Hope this helps.