Commuter Series for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case
- Slim, stylish Commuter Series case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Slick exterior makes it easy to slide device into pockets and bags
- Slip cover absorbs impact shock and has good grip in the hand
- Enjoy tough protection in the slim form of this OtterBox case for Galaxy Note 3
sam2-galaxy-note-3$59.95 - $69.95
Your Galaxy Note 3 is a beautiful device that you want to protect, but without adding bulk. The Commuter Series case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the perfect combination of protection and style that will help keep your device looking great. The synthetic rubber slip cover and polycarbonate shell work together to provide tough protection for your busy, on-the-go life. The included self-adhering screen protector guards against scratches and scrapes to keep your beautiful display blemish-free. Wrap your new Note with trusted OtterBox protection with the Commuter Series case for Galaxy Note 3 and keep your device on hand everywhere you go.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Two layers of protection include inner slip cover and outer shell
- Port covers keep dust out of the charging port, headphone jack and volume controls
- All device features work properly right through the case
- 1-year warranty
- Synthetic rubber inner slip cover cushions the device from impact
- Polycarbonate outer shell fits snugly around the slip cover
- A self-adhering screen protector is included to guard against scratches
- Weight: 2.24 oz / 63.50 g
- Dimensions: 6.27 in (159.26 mm) x 3.47 in (88.14 mm) x 0.59 in (14.73 mm)
- Packaging: 5.50 in x 1.13 in x 9.38 in
Environmental Protection:The Commuter Series case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 provides added protection against drops, bumps and shock but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2. Should I also purchase, for example, the very thin but strong "Verizon Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 3" and replace the Commuter Series' screen protector with the tempered glass?
3. Would the tempered glass be compatible with your Commuter product?
Note: the Defender would be too bulky for my pocket.
2. No matter what my screen is made of or coated with, I always like that extra layer of protection (also because if I go to sell/trade it, it'll be in pristine condition). That being said, I've never used the Verizon Tempered Glass protector, or the one that came with the Otterbox. I've only used Zagg shields and I swear by 'em.
3. There's enough "give" under the case edge to install screen protectors. They're very thin. Since no hard plastic wraps completely to the front and past the bezel, it shouldn't be an issue.