BlackBerry Q10 Defender Series Case
As part of the official “Built for BlackBerry” program, you know you can trust protection from the Defender Series BlackBerry Q10 case to keep this precious device safe. The outer slipcover fits seamlessly over the device and guards against drops and bumps, the inner plastic shell surrounds the device for an added layer of protection and a self-adhering screen protector guards against scratches and smudges to the glass display of the device. An accessory holster comes with the case acting as a belt clip and/or a media-viewing kickstand for your convenience. With multiple layers of rugged protection, the Defender Series BlackBerry Q10 case keeps your device safe from whatever mishaps your hectic life may throw at it.
- BlackBerry Q10
- Protective plugs cover the openings of the device to guard against build-up of dirt and debris
- Complete access to all features and functions of the BlackBerry Q10 case
- 1 year warranty
- A two-piece plastic shell snaps together around the device acting as the first line of defense
- Self-adhering screen protector guards against scratches, scrapes and smudges while retaining sensitivity of the touch screen
- The outer slipcover wraps around the inner shell and absorbs impact from drops and bumps
- An included holster allows you to clip to your belt or stand on its own with the integrated kickstand
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 4.43 oz. / 126.00 g
- Dimensions (with holster): 5.20 in. x 3.30 in. x 1.40 in. / 130.80 mm x 83.20 mm x 34.60 mm
- Dimensions (without holster): 5.10 in. x 3.10 in. x 0.70 in. / 130.40 mm x 77.70 mm x 17.00 mm
Environmental Protection:Our Defender Series BlackBerry Q10 case provides added protection against drops, bumps and shocks but is NOT protective against water.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Regarding the holster - two things, the phone is tough to get out of the holster as the clips are necessarily very strong and it takes some practice and agility to take the phone out on the first attempt. Secondly, the holster clip onto the belt is not of the kind that can turn or rotate so the phone is always upright or vertical. This is awkward sometimes as it can dig into your leg or stomach area depending on how you sit or if you are in a car, theatre seat (with an arm on it) etc. The clip release that opens and closes (alligator clip style) is appropriate and works well and so far no spring breakage like I have had with other cheaper phone holsters. A rotating clip would AMP up the value of this case immensely and reduce the bruising and pinching that sometimes occurs when you sit down either in the wrong way or in the wrong place.
I had a clip break - one of 4 that hold the phone in and another suggestion might be to have a 5th clip somewhere so that when one breaks, it does not neutralize the use of the case as my phone would NOT stay in a 3 clip unit so pocketed it for 8 days until my new unit came to me. They were great getting the new case to me after I took the mandatory photos of the break, the ID inside the phone cover etc. Was worth it though. New case and cover back in service.